Wednesday 8 May 2013

Multiple, Project nº3



New month, new Project.
This is about using some object that we usually throw away.

One of our subjects is hand-printing, something I feel quite interested in. We must wear gloves there, if you don't, your hands are gonna be a mess, 'cause it's hard to wash them...
Those gloves are colorful, lively...we have painted them and we don't realize about it!

Some days after, the teachers told us about the next project, meanwhile, I had an idea, the object I was going to use were those amazing gloves!

So...here you have what I did with them.
Hope you like it :)







3 comments:

  1. WOW, someone told me that if it cause me a reaction/emotion it means it is ART.
    so Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, that's such a cool idea, I really like the look of it :)

    Spark&Bark

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Unas fotos increíbles!
    WWW.JUST-COCO.COM
    NO OS PERDÁIS EL RECOGIDO DE HOY!

    ReplyDelete