Saturday 20 October 2012

Forever...and ever.


Good afternoon everybody! The weekend is already here, oh my god I was waiting for it desperately!
Yesterday my day was horrible...lots of things at the same time, bad weather, one of my headphones stopped working(and I need music everyday), my ipod camera too...The ONLY thing makes me feel up is the fact I'm going to Spain in two weeks! 


 Today it's toooooo cold, I need to take a very hot shower now, after finishing this post.
This is what I've been wearing today, something comfortable but on my own, always giving the outfit an unique touch! :)

 As I ever say, fashion is personality, you show how you are with the clothes you put on.



FASHION IS EXPRESSION

FASHION IS ART

















7 comments:

  1. Un look muy chulo y con mucho estilo. Un besazo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute outfit! I love the hat :)

    -Haylie

    ReplyDelete
  3. ME gusta tu look!

    Yo siempre lo he dicho! la moda es arte y es una forma donde nosotros mostramos y expresamos a la gente nuestros sentimientos, estados de animo e incluso la ideología... Lo mejor es investigar la gente, y no seguir tendencia, porque en ese momento pierdes la personalidad!

    Me gusta tu blog por eso! ;) gracias por pasarte por mi blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ibas ideal, tu falda me ha encantado , que moderna
    !

    besitos y disfruta de londres!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look amazing :) Thanks for visiting my blog, i follow you back! Your blog is so great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ¡Me encanta este look! Me recuerdas un poco a otra blogger británica, no sé si la conocerás: http://www.lulutrixabelle.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. a ver, que estoy en fase "bajando los vuelos y buscando resultados" pero que eso no me impide pasarme por tu blog para ver que sigues igual de guapa ;-)

    simmonsaid
    http://simmonsaid.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete