Wednesday 17 July 2013

Days in London




After a long long time I don't update the blog, finally I am here, stronger and with lot of ideas!

I have to tell you the truth about why I have been missed out. And it is because the internet at home has finished...:(

So, I can't access internet if it is not at class, so, now I have to bring the laptop with me all the time.
My sister is here with me, spending some days as part of her summer holidays, and they are being veery nice :)

Here are some pictures of yesterday, she came to the University.


Have a really nice day everyone, see you soon <3
















3 comments:

  1. Ahhh! SUMMER and I'm a bummer.

    Yay! You have a pretty and cute sister! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Reallly cute 50's aesthetic, you look smashing :)
    Betti x

    ReplyDelete
  3. such nice photos, they could be a lookbook or a fashion editorial!

    ReplyDelete