Friday 15 February 2013

London Fashion Week Part I


Today one friend of mine and me have gone around the place where is currently happening London Fashion Week, in Somerset House.
You get involved in a inspirational, styling and street-style atmosphere. 
I have spent there almost 4 hours going around and taking pictures, and well, it has been a very exciting experience. 
Here I leave the pictures of my outfit and some of the event. 

Tomorrow I will update the blog with the rest!


Have a nice weekend! :)
































STAY ALIVE !
  



4 comments:

  1. Que gran día tuviste que pasar.
    Un beso.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Un post genial =)

    besos!
    www.mariarubioblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice shots, Raquel! you have definitely managed to capture a lot of interesting ensembles. some of those are completely ridiculous in my book but some are super classy and beautiful.
    anyway, you look great and I especially like the cosy yet stylish coat!

    Maiken,
    Maikeni blogi - part of me

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg you girls are flawless! the style is on point and your street pics are phenom!!
    bravo

    Gisela
    www.heightsoffashion.com

    ReplyDelete