Thursday 9 August 2012

Going to a Wedding.

Some saturdays ago, we were attending a wedding. These dresses are completely unique, in fact, I wanna tell you something...I designed them and my mum helped me to sew them!! and finally, here they are! I chose red colors beacuse it is one of my favourites. It's chic, luxurious, beautiful, glamorous...I just love it. This girl I'm with is my sister, she's 16 but looks older in the pics!!
The bride was beautiful and the dress just awesome!

-----

Hace algún que otro sábado, fuimos a una boda. Estos vestidos son completamente únicos, de hecho, quiero contaros algo...Yo los diseñé y mi madre me ayudó a coserlos!! Y finalmente, aquí están! Elegí tonos rojos porque el rojo es uno de mis colores favoritos. Es elegante, lujoso, precioso, glamuroso...me encanta!! La chica con la que estoy es mi hermana, tiene 16 pero parece más mayor en las fotos.
La novia estaba preciosa y el vestido era impresionante!



 Here we are my sister, my mum and me.


And with my father.











I'm going to stay some days on my village(there isn't internet), so I couldn't update the blog, I hope you on my return! :)

Voy a estar algunos días en mi pueblo(no hay internet), asique no podré actualizar el blog, os espero en mi regreso! :)

NICE WEEK!! ^^








13 comments:

  1. you look amazing!

    www.modernsuburbanites.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just adore the fun rosette prints! You look like a model! And I love your sister's earrings.

    xo
    http://hautecouture3.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. you, girls, look absolutely stunning and red is such a bold choice. I think it's very "you" actually. oh and the shoes you and your sister are wearing.. I love those!

    Maiken,
    Maikeni blogi - part of me

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hola!!!! estáis guapísimas. Tu chqueta es sencillamente espectacular!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Besitos!!!!!!!!!!

    gogoche.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. wowwwwwwwwwww!
    Las dos se ven estupendas, me encantan ambos vestidos!
    Un beso desde México!
    muaaaaaaaa!
    http://modacapital-blog.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! So amazing that you've designed these dresses; They are absolutely stunning!
    You've got talent dear.

    Great blog: I'm your new follower <3

    STAY AWESOME
    Lots of love;
    www.xpeachie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. pero que monas las 2! y tu madre que maja, que bien me cayó! dale besitos mios. muuuack

    ReplyDelete
  8. ¡Hola! se podría decir que te sigo desde hace muchísimo tiempo pero nunca me he atrevido a comentarte (soy una chica muy tímida la verdad) pero tenía que decirte que me encanta tu vestido y cuando he leído que lo habías hecho tu con tu madre me he quedado anonadada ya que parece algo difícil.

    Besitos desde Galicia :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Que bonito =) no conocía tu blog, te sigo.
    muak

    http://modaagto.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Pero a quién has salido que eres la más alta!!!
    Tienes una foto de perfil primer plano pillada como infraganti, que es lo más (L)
    PD: los vestidos son super tú.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Estabas wapísima! te quedaron genial los vestidos!
    bsos
    Raquel

    ReplyDelete