Sunday 8 July 2012

Ju-jú


Tonight I'm gonna have myself a real good time
I feel alive and the world it's turning inside out Yeah!
I'm floating around in ecstasy
So don't stop me now

Hello dears! Im having a good week, and these days I've got in my mind a wonderful song that most of you know it, and its lyrics are on the top of these lines. 
And Today, ladies and gentlemen.... I wear pants!! Yes, dear readers, Pants! I couldn't remember how I feel wearing them...hahaha
Well, I must do a lot of work, so see you soon!! :D

-----------

Hola queridos! Estoy teniendo una semana fantáááástica, y estos días tengo en mente una preciosa canción que la mayoría de vosotros conoceréis, su letra está sobre estas líneas.
Y Hoy, señoras y señores....llevo pantalones!! Sí, queridos lectores, pantalones! Ya no me acordaba de cómo me sentía llevándolos...jajajaja
Bueno, debo hacer un montóoon de trabajo, asique os veo prontito!! :D

















3 comments:

  1. Girl, girl, girl!! LOVE these pictures and your shirt is sooo amazing! And the pants too!

    Love Marie from and-mary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those pants are such a wonderful color! The photos are so beautifully summery :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a gorgeous necklace that is! and your pants - such a pretty red shade! I also like the lightening of your photos.

    Maiken,
    Maikeni blogi - part of me

    ReplyDelete